Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quotes and Photos From Newark!





“The Brawl In Brick City” Final Press Conference Quotes

Quotes from Essex County College, Newark, NJ

From Eddie Edmonds, Edmonds Promotions: “I am excited to bring boxing back to Newark and we’re going to have a great show. We have a number of talented young fighters from the area on the card. Make sure to have everyone come out on December 4. I promise you will get your moneys worth.”

Sal Alessi, Pound 4 Pound Promotions: “Pound 4 Pound is thrilled to work with Edmonds Promotions.” “This is something we have wanted to do for a long time and this is going to be an exciting card so make sure to come out.”

Jeremy Bryan (Unbeaten Junior Welterweight): “I can’t say anything about my opponent since he isn’t here but I’d like to thank Mr. Edmonds for making this possible and come December 4, I’ll be ready for my first 8 rounder. I am excited to put on a great show.”

Denis Douglin (Unbeaten Prospect /2008 National Golden Gloves Champion: “This is my first fight at 154 so its going to be a new experience but I am hungry and will be ready to go come next Friday.”

Jose Rosario (Trainer/Manager of Unbeaten Alex “Brick City Bullet” Perez: “Alex is in camp with Sergio Martinez right now (helping him prepare for his December HBO 5 fight with Paul Williams) so he will be in outstanding shape. We are looking forward to fighting in out hometown once again.”

Tickets: Available at Essex County College, Combat Gym or by calling 302-543-3705 or 973 297 1299.




border="0" alt="Web Site Hit Counters">

No comments:

Post a Comment