Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Mac to fight in the Big Apple!


Danny "Little Mac" McDermott 8-1-1 (3 KO's) of Jersey City informed Garden State Fight Scene that he will challenge unbeaten Hector Marengo October 10th on the "Latin Fury 12" card. Marengo, 5-0-3 (3 KO's) owns stoppage victories over previously undefeated Max Rivera and once beaten Juan Carlos Padilla but is coming off back to back draws with Angel Rodriguez.

"I am excited to fight at Madison Square Garden again", said McDermott. "It's been four years since I fought there and its like fighting in front of my hometown crowd".

"I saw Marengo's last fight, he's a crafty guy but boxing isn't a sport to me, it's life and death; it's kill or be killed. He may think this is a sport with rules when he enters the ring October 10th, but in my head, I am fighting for my life like its a back alley in Hells Kitchen.

McDermott is training for the 8 round Lightweight bout with renowned New Jersey trainer Mike Skowronski at The Passaic Boxing Club.



Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment