Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wolak Ready for Foreman!



Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, Pawel “The Raging Bull” Wolak (28-1, 18 KOs) is primed and ready for the biggest fight of his career when he tussles Yuri Foreman (28-1, 8 KOs) in a ten round main support bout on the Top Rank pay per view extravaganza, featuring Miguel Cotto against Ricardo Mayorga.

“This is an incredible opportunity for me and I am really prepared to give it my all when I step into the ring on Saturday night against Yuri,” said Wolak. “I am in the best shape of my career. This is an even fight and I am ready to do whatever it takes to come home with the victory.”

Wolak is coming off a seventh round seventh round stoppage of WBC Youth junior middleweight champion Jose Pinzon (18-2-1, 12 KOs), who came in as a late replacement for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. “It was difficult fight psychologically for me,” said Wolak. “I moved up in weight to fight Chavez Jr at middleweight. Then Chavez Jr. had to pull out on Tuesday before the fight due to a one hundred and two degree fever. Hyped for Chavez and then going from the main event to the undercard and being told to lose weight just days before the fight was hard to take, but I am now totally focused on Foreman.”

“I have been sparring guys very similar to him, but you are never going to be able to match his style,” said Wolak. “He moves a lot and his lateral movement is very good, so I am going to feel him out, catch his rhythm and cut off the ring by putting a lot of physical pressure on him. I am not that concerned with his movement. My physical pressure forces most people I fight to become runners. I feel in sparring, I am going to face more people of his style then Yuri is going to face with my style.”

Wolak knows that in order to control and negate the movement of Foreman, he has to be in top physical condition in order to come out victorious. “I am in the best shape of my career,” reiterated Wolak. “I always come in good shape and prepared to fight. My team has really stepped it up and I am in unbelievable shape. There is so much on the line and I just can’t afford to lose this fight.”

“In closing, I just want to thanks to my fans for their support

WANT TO ORDER A GSFS SHIRT? Email Yanoboxing@aol.com and get yours today!Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment